Enjoy the splendid cruising waters of Kaikoura on way to your exciting Albatross viewing expedition.
This is Albatross viewing at its best. With the vast offshore canyons and nutrient rich waters, these are the perfect conditions responsible for the variety of sea-life off Kaikoura. With a quick cruise by boat, you will be able to view pelagic birds including: twelve species of albatross, penguins, gannetts, skuas, shearwaters, petrels and terns. The touring vessel has been adapted for maximum wildlife viewing opportunities and on-board identification guides. The tour finishes at 96 Esplanade, Kaikoura.
February 1, 2023 – April 31, 2024 Departs 9:00am and Returns 11:30am; and Departs 1:00pm and Returns 3:30pm
May 1, 2024 – September 30, 2024 Departs 10:00am and Returns 12:30pm
Does not operate Christmas Day
– Albatross viewing cruise
Need to Know
– Children under 3 not permitted on cruise
– If prone to sea sickness, please bring medication
– Participants are responsible for transportation to and from the tour
– Please bring sunscreen, swimsuit, towel, sunhat, and snacks
– Wear clothing and shoes you do not mind getting wet
– Due to weather and unforeseen circumstances, the tour is subject to change or cancellation
– Dolphin cruise and swim